Edublog Assignment #3

james-miller-sh

I live in oakland california.my neighborhood is pretty tough.i am an artist and a musitian.MY parents would consider me the funny child and smart.J-empire is a chosen identity that i chose as a stage name.James is my assigned name.

To begin with on the top the picture of  the gun crossed out is the representation of people telling me no guns.Or someone judging me because i’m black.

The picture of the studio is about me proving that i am a rapper.the couple of people on the front is representing Black love something that black people need more of.the keep calm sign is people saying get a job instead of being a thug,so i decided to become a business owner.these pictures affect ,me because it explains how i live my life differently from others.

The selfie of me was the day i decided to rap and i needed a good look for the cover but never ended up doing what i wanted to do.the comic strip of garfield is a cartoon i grew up watching along with the pink panther.the little boy is my baby brother

Basicly this box project is about how my life is either going or how it’s been and how i want my future to be.Along with that im from california bay area.and im proving a black boy can make it the right way